At the Center for Advanced Interventional Spine Treatment, our goal is to diagnose your specific spinal pain. From there, we develop an individualized treatment plan based on your patient history, results of the physical exam, MRI, or other imaging results. This means that you get the help you need to actually recover instead of covering up your pain. We also promise to listen to you. Based on your response to treatment, we'll update your treatment plan to better fit you.
There's no need to suffer through never-ending pain or treatments that do nothing but get in the way of your daily routine. No matter what type of back or neck pain you suffer from, whether it's a painful herniated disc or spinal stenosis, we can help.
All of our treatment recommendations are evidence-based and utilize current research. What this means is that your treatment will be on the cutting edge of what's available. You don't have to wonder if there's a better option. We ensure that you receive the best treatment available.
Treatment options include:
- Epidural steroid injections for treatment of painful herniated discs and spinal stenosis
- Vertebral augmentation for treatment of painful compression fractures
- Nerve blocks to diagnose facet joint pain
- Radiofrequency ablation for facet join pain
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Peripheral joint injections
Call us today at 616-796-6430 to set up an appointment and to ask our staff about how you can get started as a patient.