The Center for Advanced Interventional Spine Treatment got its start in 2010. We treat a variety of spinal conditions and offer a range of treatment options from steroid injections to vertebral augmentation and radiofrequency ablation. No matter where your pain originates or how you're suffering, our goal is to diagnose the issue and prescribe a treatment plan that lets you resume your normal life.
Our cutting-edge diagnostic techniques are evidenced-based and focused on relieving the source of your pain, not just covering it up. And every comprehensive treatment plan is customized to your specific needs so you only get the help you need. Sedation is available upon request and is administered by qualified RN's under the direction of Dr. Easa, MD who is board certified in Anesthesiology.
We accept most insurances including workers comp and auto insurance. In addition to not charging expensive facility fees, we offer direct billing to control our costs and help you save money. Ask us about your payment options today.
At the Center for Advanced Interventional Spine Treatment we're proud to have an excellent staff of radiology techs, registered nurses ANCC Certified in pain management, and administrative staff. Everyone is highly qualified and ready to offer you the best service possible.
Dr. John Easa, MD, FIPP
- Holland Hospital
- Spectrum Hospitals
- American Board Of Anesthesiology
- American Board Of Anesthesiology, Subspecialty Pain Medicine
- American Board Of Interventional Pain Physicians #0179
- World Institute Of Pain # 240
- American Medical Association
- American Society Of Interventional Pain Physicians
- International Association For The Study Of Pain
- Spine Intervention Society
- North American Spine Society
North American Spine Society
- Clinical Guidelines Committee
- Coverage Committee, Senior Reviewer
- Payor Policy Review Committee
- Performance Measures Committee
- Medical College of Ohio — M.D. degree — Neuroscience Award
- Ohio university — B.G.S. Degree
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation — Internal Medicine
- Case Western Reserve University — Anesthesiology
- Case Western Reserve University —Anatomic Pathology
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine — Associate Professor